Terms and Conditions
1. Parties to the Agreement
* The “Gym” means WOF CrossFit.
* The “Member” means the person or party signing this Agreement Address:
WOF CrossFit – 1 Prosser Street, Porirua
Phone: 021 1980198 | email: email@example.com
The member agrees to pay the instalment amount at the agreed payment frequency until this Agreement is terminated in advance.
- CrossFit membership only covers CrossFit & CrossFit Lite classes, it does not include Barbell, Mobility, Competitors or Skills classes.
- Roll over memberships apply after a minimum term
- 14 days’ notice in writing to change or hold membership, (holding fee applies);
- Minimum and maximum hold periods apply: 2 weeks’ minimum, 12 weeks’ maximum per calendar year;
- 2 weeks’ notice for the hold of 2 weeks to 4 weeks
- 4 weeks’ notice for the hold of 4 weeks to 12 weeks
- Cancelation if over 12 weeks required
- Medical hold requires medical certificate and 5 working days’ notice.
- After any hold, a request for cancellation will require 1 month written notice by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Cancellation of Membership
The member may request cancellation of this Agreement after the expiry of minimum term or after expiry of special deal and after all instalments and fees up until the date of termination are paid in full. In order to cancel this Agreement, the Member must contact WOF CrossFit and give one-month notice in writing of the termination or suspension request. Any payments that fall due within this notice period shall be payable in full and the member shall be entitled to full use of the gym for any time paid for during this notice period. The Member shall not consider that this membership has been terminated until such time as this is confirmed in writing to the Member by WOF CrossFit.
Cancellation of membership is final. Any future application for membership will be assessed at future terms and rates;
3.1 Prepayments (membership & PTs)
To the extent permitted by law, WOF CrossFit shall not be liable or responsible to the member for any direct, indirect or consequential injury, loss or damage to the Member or the property of the Member whatsoever and howsoever arising.
5. Ezidebit NZ Ltd
WOF CrossFit has authorised Ezidebit NZ Ltd to administer the collection of payments due to the gym.
All monthly or fortnightly payments due by the member are made directly to Ezidebit NZ Ltd, as if were the gym owner, without requiring your consent of any involvement on the part of the gym. The member is obligated to ensure sufficient funds remain available to cover the instalment payment specified in the agreement for at least 3 days after the nominated instalment date. Ezidebit NZ Ltd will charge the member the following charges for monthly Credit Card charges:
*One off admin fee: $5.50
*Bank Transaction fee: $1.20 (per transaction)
*Credit Card Transaction Fee: 2.95% (min $1.15)
Ezidebit NZ Ltd will charge the member a dishonour fee of $21.90 from their account for any payment dishonoured by their bank within 7 days of the payment rejecting.
The Member acknowledges that provision of services provided by the facility may change and for the purposes of this Agreement is based on “entitlement” to use and not on actual use.
The Member agrees to be bound by the rules of the Gym.
WOF CrossFit may remove entitlement of use of the Facility if the Member fails to comply with the rules of the facility or fails to make payment of any fee on the due date.
7. Increase in Fees
At any time upon sending written notice (mail or email) to the Member’s last known address the instalment amount may be increased.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement, understanding and arrangement between the Member, and WOF CrossFit relating to the subject matter of this Agreement and supersedes and cancels any previous agreement, understanding and arrangement relating thereto whether written or oral. WOF CrossFit has the right to amend T&C without a notice.
9. Release Form & Waiver
I hereby wish to participate in physical activities at WOF CrossFit. I hereby freely and knowingly accept and agree to the following terms and conditions:
9.1 Assumption of Risk: I understand that kickboxing, boxing & CrossFit is a hazardous activity that involves inherent risks of serious physical injury. With full knowledge of risks involved in Kickboxing, boxing, CrossFit and other competitive sports, I expressly assume all the risks of harm to myself arising from the participation in any activities relating to these sports on the premises of WOF CrossFit or at events outside the gym.
9.2 Release of Claims and Waiver of Liability: I hereby expressly and for all times, on behalf of myself, my heirs, successors and assigns, executors and personal representatives release and agree to hold harmless WOF CrossFit, owners, shareholders or any other coaches and any heir, successor, assign, executor, employee, member, representative, owner or director of any or all of them from any claim, demand or cause of action at law or equity from any injury to me that arises or might have arisen from my participation in the activities associated directly or indirectly with WOF CrossFit.
9.3 Indemnification: I hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless the WOF CrossFit from any claim, demand or cause of action at law or equity, including, but not limited to, any claim of personal injury, that may be asserted WOF CrossFit, and any heir, successor, assign, executor, employee, member, representative, owner or director of any or all of them by any third party as a direct or indirect result of my participation in any activity directly or indirectly associated with the WOF CrossFit.
10. Termination Warrant of fitness limited, T/A WOF CrossFit reserves the right to terminate any membership at their sole discretion without any explanation or notice;
Terms and conditions may be amended by WOF CrossFit without consultation or notice.
11. Health & Safety Policy
As a member, I agree to abide by WOF CrossFit Health & Safety policies available in the office:
- You must not handle equipment when you have an open wound (as a minimum wound must be covered)
- If bodily fluids accidentally end up on equipment you must utilise the detergent provided in the bathrooms to clean it.
- Follow our policy on equipment/personal gear on the floor. Zero tolerance to persons coming in under influence of alcohol/drugs (will be asked to leave).
- Must advise if, on prescription meds, anything, whereby you are advised to not operate a car/machinery, will mean you are not able to do any sessions at WOF CrossFit until medication finished for the safety of yourself and other members.
I, THE UNDERSIGNED, HAVE READ THIS ENTIRE AGREEMENT. I UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO ITS TERMS. BY ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT, I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I AM OF A LEGAL AGE TO ENTER CONTRACTS.