Is your New Year Resolution to start something new? Maybe you want to work towards a healthier, stronger, and fitter you? How great would it be if you could share that goal with a partner or friend? Help each other to stay motivated by taking up this limited time special offer with WOF Strength and Conditioning.
- 2-for-1 Prep Course* offer (MASSIVE SAVING of $170)
- 3 personal training skills sessions for absolute beginners to help you build confidence and kick start your journey for the New Year!
- PLUS nothing to pay towards your membership cost until January 2016!
Don’t wait for January to start working towards your goals. Take control of your health now.
The aim of the Prep Course is to expose you to the fundamental movements used in CrossFit and to work on your skill development. We will prepare you to enter the CrossFit classes knowing that you can confidently carry out each movement safely and efficiently. We will also be teaching you Kettlebell skills for conditioning, gymnastic skills for midline stability, Olympic lifts such as the clean, clean and jerk, and the snatch; Plyo-metric skills like box jumping, and jump rope work – all these and many more will be covered in the Prep Course.
Don’t have anyone you want to bring to the Prep Course? Not a problem! We have another AMAZING deal to suit you!
- Sign up for on ramp and receive a Nutritional Package for FREE (an incredible saving of $199)
This plan includes:
- A generalized macronutrient and caloric breakdown based on body type
- A general 7-day Meal Plan
- Four weekly meetings to make adjustments to your diet
- Weekly weigh-ins
- Antioxidant Assessment
- Let’s end 2015 the way we want to continue into 2016. Feel free to contact us about any of these deals, or pop in during open hours to have a face-to-face chat. We can’t wait to help you achieve your goals!
Something special for members only!
Don’t think we forgot about you! Sign one of your friends or family members up for the Prep Course and you’ll get a FREE 30 minute Personal Training session. How awesome is that? If there are any movements or techniques you want a bit of extra work or help on, this is the perfect opportunity for you to progress your skills.